Sunday, February 8, 2009

Life's Unending Confusion

Febuary is a really hectic month, especially this year. It's my first year of high school so next Saturday is my first Banquet. My mom, and four friends have their birthdays this month. But thats not really what i was thinking of.
We learned this morning that Cora Mac has gone to be with the Lord. Cora was diagnosed with cancer about 2 or three weeks ago. I supose we should be thankful that she only had to endure the pain of cancer for such a short time, but her passing has been very difficult for her family. I didn't know Cora extreemly well, but i knew her family. It's hard to see friends hurting.
Almost a year ago Jace, Jenna and Ken Schowenwald were killed in a car accident leaving only Avery and Alyssa (twins) and their mom.
I dont get why God had to make these things happen, It's so confusing, why would God take a little 10 month old that never got a chance to live? Why would God change a family of 6 into a family of 3 in less than a minute? Why would God? Why? I guess we just have to accept that God loves us and knows what he's doing. At least I know i can see them again in Heaven some day.
Nothing can tell us why... not until eternity. We will never understand, if God had wanted us to he would. I send my love and compassion to the Mac's and Schowenwalds. I will never stop praying for you, be it 10 seconds from now or 10 years. I pray for Jess and Joel that God may bless them with another Child, though no one could ever take Cora's place. I cry, and pray with you now. just keep trusting God.
Forever and always
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment