Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life in a World Called Pain

Well today is Thursday. Cora's Funeral was two days ago now, it went well, and I cried. What do you say at a baby's funeral? Thank you Pastor Dave for a wonderful message.
Well today.
Today is my mom's birthday, and I and my dad are both home sick, and neither of us have a present for her.
Last night I cried myself to sleep for the first time in a long time. Last year after Jace and Jenna died I cried myself to sleep almost every night. But Since then I just couldn't get the tears to come. Last night at Newton Bible youth group I asked for prayer that we could find a new youth pastor at Grace, and I started crying! I'm really tired now, from crying all night.
Banquet is comming this Saturday!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO excited, partly cause it'll get my mind off all the bad things in my life, and just spend time with friends!!! But i still think it'll be a lot of fun!!! My dress is turquose black and SPARKLE SILVER!!!!!! i love sparkles!!! I still have no idea what i'm doing with my hair though... My dress is "short" meaning it only comes to my knees.
Yesterday I and some girls from Grace made a meal for the Whiteside family. They lost their baby, 22 weeks into the pregnancy, about three weeks ago now, it's been really hard. They are planning the memorial service which is very difficult.
So keep praying... for Cora's family, The Whitesides, Our youth pastor (that MAYBE God ISN'T calling him away), and that we'll find another youth pastor, For the Schowenwalds, and for our class, even though nobody says it we all miss Jace. And for me. Life is just throwing things at me left and right and i just need a day, or a week, to figure it all out. Thanx
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment