Monday, February 9, 2009

Life Just Keeps Comming

Today I learned that my youth pastor, Jim Horning, will be resigning in July. Jim has ment a lot to me through Jr. High and my first year of High School. When my friend told me I was astonished! I cried for most of first hour, part of second hour and at random times through the day. Jim has taught me so much, even if he doesn't realize it, and not just through sunday school and youth group, but the way he lives his life. Watching him has given me a desire to do what God wants. I wish there was some way I could make him stay, but I know that he believes God is calling him somewhere else.
Cora Mac's funeral is tomarrow, we're getting out of school at 11:30 because of it. I woke up this morning and the first thing i thought was "Cora's gone" I would gladly have a full day of school if she were just alive now.
Last year I said some things I really shouldn't have, hurtful, mean awful things, to someone. I finally got up enough courage to say I was sorry and ask his forgiveness. AND HE THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE!!!! If you've ever had to ask for forgivness you pry know how hard it is to admit your wrong, and that you need to be forgiven, but then after writting that the person thinks your joking, its pure torment.
Jenna Schowenwald's birthday would have been tomarrow. The anneversary of the accident is next monday as i think i've mentioned before.
I once took a quiz one of the questions was "When lots of bad things happen what do you call it?"
it was multiple choice, and it was obvious what the "right" answer was. But really the answer should have been "Life".
Things happen, bad things, good things, things that arn't bad or good, like walking up the stairs, or going to walmart. I've given a lot of example of bad things happening right now, and they just keep coming, i've decided that i HATE Febuary. I guess i have plenty to be thankful for, and good things that are happening.
Banquet is this Saturday, I am excited about that, but it seems so trivial considering everything else.
I cant think of anything else. I can only think of bad stuff right now, because there's so much of it.
please pray for me!!
ttyl
kate

No comments:

Post a Comment